The Modern Technology Department offers solutions in the domain of automation, consistent with current progress in control hardware technology and software for industrial computer networks. Within the framework of concluded agreements, our highly experienced personnel offer equipment from the world’s most reputed manufacturers. A specialty of the engineers employed in this department is solving complex and serious tasks in the industrial automation domain.
Services related to studies and designs:
- designs in the following branches: electrics, automation, measurements and control, technology, construction and civil engineering
- studies and concepts for control systems,
- technical / economic analyses of new solutions emerging in the market for novel technologies,
- research work and laboratory test stands.
With regard to execution, we off er:
- central control rooms,
- monitoring and settling systems for working (electric power and process) media,
- automation systems for explosion risk zones Ex,
- telemetric control and monitoring systems, with the use of radio-modems, GSM and trunking communicatio,
- distributed automation systems with the use of the networks Profi bus, TCP/IP, Modbus, LON, E&B and others,
- production line automation,
- automatic weighing and batch production system,
- Building Management Systems (BMS) and enterprise management systems,
- automation systems for pumping stations, waste water treatment plants and water treatment stations, heat and power plants.
We develop automation systems using:
- controllers from: ABB, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, GE, SAIA, Simatic,
- DCS systems: PCS7,
- SCADA systems: iFix, inTouch, WinCC and ControlMaestro.
Our customers are companies of the following industries:
- mineral raw material mining and processing,
- power generation,
- water-supply and sewage-collection as well as environmental protection,
- machinery manufacturing,